My Photo Blog

Thanks so much for stopping by! My quest for beautiful portraits began the moment my daughter came home. I wanted to photograph everything in hopes of holding onto every precious memory of her childhood. It became a passion. That passion only increased when we added to our family with our son. I hope to capture other families' most precious memories as well. My goal is to photograph portraits that you will absolutely love looking at everyday and smile when you do. Time and life fly by so quickly!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Laura W






Sweet baby Landon with his beautiful blue eyes met me at the park this morning along with his parents for a family photo session. It is very clear to me why Landon is such an easy going baby, with such adoring parents as Laura and Brandon.
Laura and Brandon, I enjoyed meeting you guys, and your handsome little man was a pure joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment