My Photo Blog

Thanks so much for stopping by! My quest for beautiful portraits began the moment my daughter came home. I wanted to photograph everything in hopes of holding onto every precious memory of her childhood. It became a passion. That passion only increased when we added to our family with our son. I hope to capture other families' most precious memories as well. My goal is to photograph portraits that you will absolutely love looking at everyday and smile when you do. Time and life fly by so quickly!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Amanda W






I met Amanda and her family in Deep Ellum this morning for some fun colorful family photos. What sports the entire family were as they followed me around block after block, posing in front of funky walls and tattoo shops.
Amanda, it was a pleasure to meet you and your family. I think both of your children have modeling careers in their futures!

No comments:

Post a Comment