My Photo Blog

Thanks so much for stopping by! My quest for beautiful portraits began the moment my daughter came home. I wanted to photograph everything in hopes of holding onto every precious memory of her childhood. It became a passion. That passion only increased when we added to our family with our son. I hope to capture other families' most precious memories as well. My goal is to photograph portraits that you will absolutely love looking at everyday and smile when you do. Time and life fly by so quickly!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Decisions...Decisions....Choose them ALL!!





Anyone who truly knows me, knows that I have a hard time making decisions. Is this the right dress?? What color bow should I put on this package?? Pumps or boots??
And if you know me, you also know that I can't buy just ONE of anything. Thus, the reason for 3 different holiday cards this year.
I mailed my holiday cards this week, and if you were on my Christmas card list, you received one of the following cards.
If you did not receive a card, consider this your great big triple decker holiday greeting from my family to yours!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment