My Photo Blog

Thanks so much for stopping by! My quest for beautiful portraits began the moment my daughter came home. I wanted to photograph everything in hopes of holding onto every precious memory of her childhood. It became a passion. That passion only increased when we added to our family with our son. I hope to capture other families' most precious memories as well. My goal is to photograph portraits that you will absolutely love looking at everyday and smile when you do. Time and life fly by so quickly!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Jennifer P






I was lucky enough to get to spend time with two very sweet ladies this past weekend. Jennifer, one of the nicest people I know and baby Madeleine, one of the most adorable babies I know!! I can't believe how Madeleine has grown since I photographed her at just three weeks old. She's such an angel and I wish I could snuggle her up all day long, and I'm not just saying that because she totally reminds me of my own little angel when she was M's age!!
Jennifer, I always love getting to visit with you and I can't wait until we can all hang out again!!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet photos friend. That had to been a lot of fun loving on that cutie!

    ReplyDelete