My Photo Blog

Thanks so much for stopping by! My quest for beautiful portraits began the moment my daughter came home. I wanted to photograph everything in hopes of holding onto every precious memory of her childhood. It became a passion. That passion only increased when we added to our family with our son. I hope to capture other families' most precious memories as well. My goal is to photograph portraits that you will absolutely love looking at everyday and smile when you do. Time and life fly by so quickly!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Tiara Design (Times FOUR!!)

Flowers By Zoe
Flowers By Zoe

Deux par Deux

Deux par Deux
Eliane et Lena
Eliane et Lena
Room Seven
Room Seven
Haley modeled 4 darling dresses over the weekend.  Check out Eliane et Lena, Room Seven, Flowers By Zoe and Deux par Deux at Tiara Design.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Do they make the first red dress in my size?!?! And the 7th picture is...well...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wishing the same thing about the solid red dress! I would love to have one for myself!!

    ReplyDelete