My Photo Blog

Thanks so much for stopping by! My quest for beautiful portraits began the moment my daughter came home. I wanted to photograph everything in hopes of holding onto every precious memory of her childhood. It became a passion. That passion only increased when we added to our family with our son. I hope to capture other families' most precious memories as well. My goal is to photograph portraits that you will absolutely love looking at everyday and smile when you do. Time and life fly by so quickly!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Charlie H.







I travelled to Charlie's home on Sunday to meet and photograph her new beautiful daughter, Dyllan. I also had the pleasure of meeting Dyllan and Tyler's grandmothers, who looked so young that I assumed they were the Aunts!! Dyllan was such a little angel and I can tell that she already has a lot of spunk, which I'm pretty sure she's going to need in order to keep up with her big brother Tyler.

Charlie, thank you again for inviting me into your home to photograph your sweet little angel. I hope to see you all in the fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment