My Photo Blog

Thanks so much for stopping by! My quest for beautiful portraits began the moment my daughter came home. I wanted to photograph everything in hopes of holding onto every precious memory of her childhood. It became a passion. That passion only increased when we added to our family with our son. I hope to capture other families' most precious memories as well. My goal is to photograph portraits that you will absolutely love looking at everyday and smile when you do. Time and life fly by so quickly!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Chelsea D.














In preparation of their high school graduation, I had the pleasure of photographing the beautiful Chelsea and her awesome boyfriend Chris this weekend. We had an unseasonably cold and windy day but that didn't keep Chelsea and Chris from flashing their beautiful smiles and having an all around great photo session.

Chelsea and Chris, I wish you the best of luck as you graduate next month and head off to college in the fall. Enjoy your sneak peek!!

No comments:

Post a Comment