My Photo Blog

Thanks so much for stopping by! My quest for beautiful portraits began the moment my daughter came home. I wanted to photograph everything in hopes of holding onto every precious memory of her childhood. It became a passion. That passion only increased when we added to our family with our son. I hope to capture other families' most precious memories as well. My goal is to photograph portraits that you will absolutely love looking at everyday and smile when you do. Time and life fly by so quickly!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Jenn C









When at first you don't succeed, try try and TRY again! Jenn and I have been trying to schedule Mason's 3 year photo session for months now. First it was way too hot, then it was raining (imagine that!) and the third attempt was PERFECT!!

Mason is getting to be such a big boy and did such a great job posing on the train tracks for me. I have no doubt that Mason is going to be an awesome big brother in just a few short months. Can't wait to come back to photograph the new family of 4 in December!

Jenn, I'm sorry it took so long to make this session happen, but I'm glad we finally made it work!


Enjoy your photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment