My Photo Blog

Thanks so much for stopping by! My quest for beautiful portraits began the moment my daughter came home. I wanted to photograph everything in hopes of holding onto every precious memory of her childhood. It became a passion. That passion only increased when we added to our family with our son. I hope to capture other families' most precious memories as well. My goal is to photograph portraits that you will absolutely love looking at everyday and smile when you do. Time and life fly by so quickly!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Jenn C.








The beautiful Jenn is expecting her second son very, very soon and we decided that we needed to document Drew's upcoming birth with some maternity pictures on the tracks. The morning couldn't have been more perfect and I'm so thankful that Jenn didn't fall while walking on those tracks with her gorgeous high heeled shoes!

Jenn, I can't wait to meet that little boy and to come spend time with the family of 4 in a matter of days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment