Candice, I love you and your little sunshine, and I'm so glad that you came to see us! Thank you for allowing me to capture some of little Lola's sweetness!
My Photo Blog
Thanks so much for stopping by! My quest for beautiful portraits began the moment my daughter came home. I wanted to photograph everything in hopes of holding onto every precious memory of her childhood. It became a passion. That passion only increased when we added to our family with our son. I hope to capture other families' most precious memories as well. My goal is to photograph portraits that you will absolutely love looking at everyday and smile when you do. Time and life fly by so quickly!
Monday, August 6, 2012
Candice K.
My sweetest, closest, second only to a sister, best girlfriend brought her sweetest, most precious baby girl over to visit us yesterday. I can't believe that it has taken almost 9 months for me to photograph this little angel, but I'm so glad that I finally was able to! This little girl reminds me so much of my own little girl, which may give Candice a few gray hairs in about 6 years or so.
Candice, I love you and your little sunshine, and I'm so glad that you came to see us! Thank you for allowing me to capture some of little Lola's sweetness!
Candice, I love you and your little sunshine, and I'm so glad that you came to see us! Thank you for allowing me to capture some of little Lola's sweetness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment