My Photo Blog

Thanks so much for stopping by! My quest for beautiful portraits began the moment my daughter came home. I wanted to photograph everything in hopes of holding onto every precious memory of her childhood. It became a passion. That passion only increased when we added to our family with our son. I hope to capture other families' most precious memories as well. My goal is to photograph portraits that you will absolutely love looking at everyday and smile when you do. Time and life fly by so quickly!

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Crystal M

I've lost track of how many times Crystal and her family have met me for a photo session, but this was by far my favorite!  Crystal and Elle looked beautiful in their purple dresses, and the guys were a perfect compliment with their fall sweaters!  Little Gabe and Eleanor were total hams for our hour long photo session, and Crystal and Carl are always so laid back and up for whatever road I might take them on.
Crystal, thanks again for your support!  I hope you love your photos!



No comments:

Post a Comment