My Photo Blog

Thanks so much for stopping by! My quest for beautiful portraits began the moment my daughter came home. I wanted to photograph everything in hopes of holding onto every precious memory of her childhood. It became a passion. That passion only increased when we added to our family with our son. I hope to capture other families' most precious memories as well. My goal is to photograph portraits that you will absolutely love looking at everyday and smile when you do. Time and life fly by so quickly!

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Diana R.

I had the pleasure of photographing Diana and her handsome men in her beautiful home, which was decorated to the T for the holidays.  Mr. Jax was quite the flirt, and I have to say that I was quite the sucker for those warm brown eyes and that winning grin of his.  Such a sweet and adorable family!!
Diana, thank you for inviting me into your home, and I hope that we will meet again in the Spring!
Happy Holidays to you and your family!!




No comments:

Post a Comment