During the holiday season, I tend to get so busy with the shopping and the preparing and the hustling and bustling to make everything perfect for my family that I wear myself out and don't sit back to take it all in. I forget to enjoy the season. I forget to FORGET trying to get that perfect photo and just enjoy the expressions on my little ones faces when they make those special cookies for Santa, or decorate their gingerbread houses in a way that only a 7 year old and 5 year old can. This Christmas, I tried to relax a bit and not worry about making everything perfect. Because they are only 7 and 5 years old once, and much sooner than I would like, they will be all grown up......
I hope you all enjoyed the holiday season with your loved ones, and may you have the most blessed of years in 2013!






No comments:
Post a Comment