My Photo Blog

Thanks so much for stopping by! My quest for beautiful portraits began the moment my daughter came home. I wanted to photograph everything in hopes of holding onto every precious memory of her childhood. It became a passion. That passion only increased when we added to our family with our son. I hope to capture other families' most precious memories as well. My goal is to photograph portraits that you will absolutely love looking at everyday and smile when you do. Time and life fly by so quickly!

Monday, October 21, 2013

Charlie H.





I had the opportunity to photograph Charlie and her fantastic family over the weekend.  When our first choice of locations turned out to be a bust, due to a fall street festival, we ventured to an airplane park and down a tree lined road.  I've been photographing this easygoing family since little Dylan was just a bump in her mommy's belly, and now she's a feisty little (almost) 3 year old!  And Tyler is the ever perfect smiling child model.  And he works cheap, as he only charged me 2 pieces of bubblegum!  Charlie, thank you for contacting me for another fun family photo session!  I can't wait to see you guys next fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment