My Photo Blog

Thanks so much for stopping by! My quest for beautiful portraits began the moment my daughter came home. I wanted to photograph everything in hopes of holding onto every precious memory of her childhood. It became a passion. That passion only increased when we added to our family with our son. I hope to capture other families' most precious memories as well. My goal is to photograph portraits that you will absolutely love looking at everyday and smile when you do. Time and life fly by so quickly!

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Kristin H.

I've been looking forward to photographing Kristin and her adorable baby bump for so long, and the day finally came! Kristin looked stunning, as always, and we had such a good time laughing and chatting. We also learned a little about duck calling while we were hanging out by the pond. It's never a dull moment when my birthday twin and I are together!

Kristin, thank you so much for allowing me to capture your beautiful belly. I can't wait until baby Rhett gets here and I get to photograph that sweet face!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment