My Photo Blog

Thanks so much for stopping by! My quest for beautiful portraits began the moment my daughter came home. I wanted to photograph everything in hopes of holding onto every precious memory of her childhood. It became a passion. That passion only increased when we added to our family with our son. I hope to capture other families' most precious memories as well. My goal is to photograph portraits that you will absolutely love looking at everyday and smile when you do. Time and life fly by so quickly!

Monday, May 5, 2014

Victoria H.

It's almost high school graduation time, and Victoria's parents wanted photos of their beautiful senior before she gets busy with end of school activities and starts packing up to go away to the University of Texas.  Victoria is always such a pleasure to be around and was totally up for any idea that popped into my head.  She even didn't mind my two little assistants tagging along with us.  Victoria, I wish you all the luck in the world as you go off to Austin this fall.  Hook 'Em!!



No comments:

Post a Comment