My Photo Blog

Thanks so much for stopping by! My quest for beautiful portraits began the moment my daughter came home. I wanted to photograph everything in hopes of holding onto every precious memory of her childhood. It became a passion. That passion only increased when we added to our family with our son. I hope to capture other families' most precious memories as well. My goal is to photograph portraits that you will absolutely love looking at everyday and smile when you do. Time and life fly by so quickly!

Monday, November 10, 2014

Charlie H.





Charlie and her fun family of four have been coming to visit me every Fall since they were a fun family of three!  Although Dyllan's personality is so big that I think she should count for more than just one person!!!  These two kids kept me on my toes, and I tried my best to wear everybody out by walking about 3 miles down a train track!  In the end, I'm pretty sure those kids earned their trip to the hot tub. 
Charlie, it's always a good time hanging with your crew and I love to see how much your cuties have grown since the year before!!  Enjoy your sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment