My Photo Blog
Thanks so much for stopping by! My quest for beautiful portraits began the moment my daughter came home. I wanted to photograph everything in hopes of holding onto every precious memory of her childhood. It became a passion. That passion only increased when we added to our family with our son. I hope to capture other families' most precious memories as well. My goal is to photograph portraits that you will absolutely love looking at everyday and smile when you do. Time and life fly by so quickly!
Monday, December 8, 2014
Dana H.
Dana, Aunt Brandi and the twinsies followed me to the park yesterday with the sole mission of getting a photo of Kannon and Emerson. Together. Smiling. Easier said than done, but in the end, I prevailed and those two little two year olds hugged it out and gave a smile that made it all worth it! In all seriousness, I had a lot of fun and definitely got a workout in!!
Dana, enjoy your sneak peek!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment