My Photo Blog

Thanks so much for stopping by! My quest for beautiful portraits began the moment my daughter came home. I wanted to photograph everything in hopes of holding onto every precious memory of her childhood. It became a passion. That passion only increased when we added to our family with our son. I hope to capture other families' most precious memories as well. My goal is to photograph portraits that you will absolutely love looking at everyday and smile when you do. Time and life fly by so quickly!

Monday, June 15, 2015

Brigette K.







I always look forward to the annual K family photo session.  Each year the kids get so much bigger, and this year there was one more kiddo to add to the mix! The humidity and rising temperature, mixed in with a few sprinkles of rain, and not to mention a hungry baby, meant that we had to move fast and capture those sweet smiles before Mother Nature or Baby Jemma lost it!  Yet again, we got it done!! 
Brigette, thank you again and again for trusting me with your special family moments!  See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment