My Photo Blog
Thanks so much for stopping by! My quest for beautiful portraits began the moment my daughter came home. I wanted to photograph everything in hopes of holding onto every precious memory of her childhood. It became a passion. That passion only increased when we added to our family with our son. I hope to capture other families' most precious memories as well. My goal is to photograph portraits that you will absolutely love looking at everyday and smile when you do. Time and life fly by so quickly!
Monday, May 23, 2016
Brigette K.
I always love seeing this fun family each year. Not just because I love seeing how much the kids have grown, and boy have they grown!! But I just love being around them. So easy going. So happy to be around each other! The boys always crack me up and the girls are always a picture of loveliness. To the K. family, thank you once again for trusting me with your family photos. Enjoy your sneak!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment