My Photo Blog
Thanks so much for stopping by! My quest for beautiful portraits began the moment my daughter came home. I wanted to photograph everything in hopes of holding onto every precious memory of her childhood. It became a passion. That passion only increased when we added to our family with our son. I hope to capture other families' most precious memories as well. My goal is to photograph portraits that you will absolutely love looking at everyday and smile when you do. Time and life fly by so quickly!
Monday, October 10, 2016
Kristin N.
I had a great excuse to get to catch up with my friend Kristin yesterday. Take photos of her baby girl in preparation for her 1st birthday! Let me tell you, this little girl made us work for the grins. Apparently our silly noises and dance moves were not all they were cracked up to be for this girl. Nonetheless, w did manage to get that tough cookie to break down and show us that winning smile. However, whether she's working her serious model stare, or flashing her adorable smile, she is a beautiful little almost 1 year old, and I'm so glad that I got to see her!! Kristin, I hope you enjoy your sneak and can't wait to see yall again in a few weeks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment