My Photo Blog

Thanks so much for stopping by! My quest for beautiful portraits began the moment my daughter came home. I wanted to photograph everything in hopes of holding onto every precious memory of her childhood. It became a passion. That passion only increased when we added to our family with our son. I hope to capture other families' most precious memories as well. My goal is to photograph portraits that you will absolutely love looking at everyday and smile when you do. Time and life fly by so quickly!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

2010

I would like to thank everyone who took a chance on me this year and allowed me to capture some of your family's precious moments. I have a few more sessions that are scheduled throughout November and December and then I will be taking a break to spend time with my family and to photograph my own little ones! If you are interested in booking a photo session in 2011, please feel free to contact me.
-Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment