My Photo Blog

Thanks so much for stopping by! My quest for beautiful portraits began the moment my daughter came home. I wanted to photograph everything in hopes of holding onto every precious memory of her childhood. It became a passion. That passion only increased when we added to our family with our son. I hope to capture other families' most precious memories as well. My goal is to photograph portraits that you will absolutely love looking at everyday and smile when you do. Time and life fly by so quickly!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Angela M







I had the pleasure of hanging out with little Alex and his parents this morning. We had a great time searching for nuts, squirrels and giant frogs, and the surroundings of the park were way more interesting than posing for photos with Mom and Dad.
Angela and Eddie, you guys are doing a wonderful job raising your sweet, handsome little man and I loved spending time with you all! Enjoy your preview!

No comments:

Post a Comment