My Photo Blog

Thanks so much for stopping by! My quest for beautiful portraits began the moment my daughter came home. I wanted to photograph everything in hopes of holding onto every precious memory of her childhood. It became a passion. That passion only increased when we added to our family with our son. I hope to capture other families' most precious memories as well. My goal is to photograph portraits that you will absolutely love looking at everyday and smile when you do. Time and life fly by so quickly!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Laura W





Oh my goodness how little Landon has grown since I last photographed him in July. Last I saw him he was a little one just sitting up, and now he's an almost 1 year old on the verge of walking!
Such a sweet family! Brandon, so good natured, even though I kept confusing Brandon and Landon. Laura, if she wasn't so sweet I might hate her because she's "super model" gorgeous!!

Guys, it's always a pleasure spending time with you. You all looked awesome and I look forward to watching Landon grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment