My Photo Blog

Thanks so much for stopping by! My quest for beautiful portraits began the moment my daughter came home. I wanted to photograph everything in hopes of holding onto every precious memory of her childhood. It became a passion. That passion only increased when we added to our family with our son. I hope to capture other families' most precious memories as well. My goal is to photograph portraits that you will absolutely love looking at everyday and smile when you do. Time and life fly by so quickly!

Monday, October 29, 2012

Case Cutt....

I almost feared that this photo session might not happen, but after some last minute outfit and location changes, this photogenic bunch was ready to roll.  Everyone was having a great time and so relaxed.  The only thing that would've made this photo session more special, is if the mullet and guitar would have made an appearance (inside joke)! 
Kristin and Casey, thanks for allowing me to photograph your crew!  And Casey, thanks for not busting out in an a cappella version of "DoodleBug".  Enjoy your sneak!



No comments:

Post a Comment