Remember what I said about toddlers and working fast last week?? Well, I had another little toddler keep me on my toes this weekend. This spunky little amost 2 year old girl kept her Daddy, Mama, Grandma, Big Brother AND photographer all dancing, singing and making up stories about dogs to try to capture her attention! I'm not sure who won, but we all walked away sweaty and out of breath from that photo session!
All jokes aside, it's always a pleasure seeing Charlie and her awesome family! I have really enjoyed watching Tyler grow from a little toddler to a very responsible big brother. And I've loved seeing Dylan grow from a bun in her Mommy's tummy to a feisty little toddler! I can't wait to see how much they will have changed by next Fall!!
Charlie, thanks so much for coming out to my neck of the woods this weekend! Enjoy your preview!




No comments:
Post a Comment