*This is not a paid endorsement for Matilda Jane Clothing...
My Photo Blog
Thanks so much for stopping by! My quest for beautiful portraits began the moment my daughter came home. I wanted to photograph everything in hopes of holding onto every precious memory of her childhood. It became a passion. That passion only increased when we added to our family with our son. I hope to capture other families' most precious memories as well. My goal is to photograph portraits that you will absolutely love looking at everyday and smile when you do. Time and life fly by so quickly!
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Sweet Matilda...
Our favorite girls clothing line is Matilda Jane....I love how the clothes are all so comfortable and feminine. There's no sequins, no peace signs on the booty and no off the shoulder tops. Just innocent and timeless outfits designed with innocent playful little girls in mind. Last night I was thrilled to receive a message from our sweet trunkkeeper letting me know that photos of my very own playful little girl had made it onto the Matilda Jane blog. I think I was actually more excited that they thought my photography was good enough to make it to their blog. Afterall, I already knew that my girl was beautiful, but sometimes it's nice to get a little validation on a hobby that I've been working on trying to craft for so long......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment