My Photo Blog

Thanks so much for stopping by! My quest for beautiful portraits began the moment my daughter came home. I wanted to photograph everything in hopes of holding onto every precious memory of her childhood. It became a passion. That passion only increased when we added to our family with our son. I hope to capture other families' most precious memories as well. My goal is to photograph portraits that you will absolutely love looking at everyday and smile when you do. Time and life fly by so quickly!

Monday, October 15, 2012

Michelle C.

When photographing toddlers, it's much like playing a game of beat the clock.  You have to move fast and work fast!!  Little Owen was no exception to that rule.  He wanted to explore, and run and he wasn't all that interested in having his picture taken.  But even with all of the distractions of ducks, bumblebees and rude photographers, I managed to move fast and work fast and get some sweet photos of this sweet family.
Michelle, thank you so much for coming out last night!  Enjoy your sneak peek!


No comments:

Post a Comment